Thursday, August 21, 2008

Before & After

Every room that I have refinished or repainted in our home here or in our house in Philadelphia, I always regretted not taking a before picture so that I could fully show off the after. Well, finally, I remembered to do so in the playroom which I (with the help of Mom and Dad) repainted back in July--at long last. The room was in desperate need of help. I'm quite sure it didn't look nice since 1987 or maybe 1979, based on the mustard/throw-up color of the trim.


Before




After


2 comments:

Tesha said...

Wow!! It looks great! A little bit of paint can do wonders.

the lovely years said...

Love the room! Jamin is painting our dining room as we speak. He and his dad are stripping and re-staining the woodwork. Next is the living room (just the woodwork.)

I want to steal your baby poll idea? How do you add that application?