Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3

I haven't taken the opportunity, yet, to formally announce my pregnancy on this blog. Most of you who read this already know, but for those of you who do not, I am pleased to announce that I am expecting our third child, whom we assume will be arriving sometime around January 16th. Jeff and I are very excited to welcome this new child into the world.

This Friday, I will be having the big mid-way ultrasound and we're looking forward to seeing the baby and finding out his or her gender. It will be exciting and such a wonderful surprise! What do you think I'm having?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Big congrats from TX! That is so exciting! I'm going to guess it's a boy.

Tesha said...

I'm guessing boy. I have no reason behind it...just a hunch.

KK said...

Congratulations!