Monday, August 4, 2008

back, at last

At last, I am back on a working computer. It has been a long month without one and the story that goes with my lapse at being computerless/internetless/out of touch with the whole world is very long and not worth telling on this post. But, needless to say, I am glad to be back in business. Many happy events have been missed and I'm not sure I have the stamina or time to go back for a review in pictures, but Joost has turned 5...and that is the most important of the missed events. We'll see if I can get a picture or two up at some later date.

Also, today is Jeff's and my 7th anniversary. I'd like to take just a minute to say what a wonderful husband he is. His love for me has grown and never faltered over the years. We have seen the darkest of days together and the happiest of times--through all of them, he has supported me, loved me and lead me. He honorably leads his home and honors God as he pushes the children and I closer to Christ and the knowledge of Him. He happily serves in the church and has the respect of those that work with and for him at the firm. He is the best of men and I thank God for making me his wife.





2 comments:

J.C. Wimberly said...

Happy anniversary!

Tesha said...

Happy Anniversary!! And Yay for your computer!!