Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

This Easter was a bit different than others. Since Henry and I had only left the hospital a little over a week before, we could not come to the church service (even if Henry could, I'm not sure I had a single dress I could squeeze into yet.) But, Jeff was able to take Joost, Grace and Kate. They were all dressed in their Easter best.



I was also disappointed to miss Joost's choir singing in the service.  Here's a video of their song....



After the church service, we all headed over to Aunt Dee's for a dinner with all the family.  It was a nice time.  After dinner, most of the kids hunted eggs.  Kate and Jayden were napping, but the other 5 were able to find eggs....




Take this hidden egg at your own risk...




...just in the nick of time, too. Heavy rain started just as the counting of eggs was finishing.


No comments: