Monday, February 2, 2009

wait a minute, shouldn't they be groundhog ears?

As I was straightening up the bedrooms this morning, I left Kate and Joost in our bedroom alone. I figured I was close enough that any over-enthusiastic love that might be given out could be easily heard and quickly moderated. Soon I heard, "Hey mom, come here. Look what I've done to Kate." When hearing that from the mouth of a 5-year-old boy, one is sure to feel a bit of apprehension. So I quickly entered my bedroom and found this:



2 comments:

Tesha said...

That is so funny!! It reminds me of when Samuel was little. He was already crawling around and was getting into something Jack and Emily were doing. They called me in to show me what they had done to Sam. But instead of cute bunny ears they had shut him into the closet so he couldn't get their game anymore!!

KK said...

So Adorable! Easter will be here soon enough!