Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag, you're it.

Okay, I'm going to have to explain this picture. My friend Tesha tagged me to put up a post about a certain picture in my computer.

Here are the rules:

1. go to your documents/pictures

2. go to your 6th file.

3. go to your 6th picture.

4. blog about it.

5. tag 6 people to do the same.





This is a very fun picture that was taken pre-digital camera. The quality is less than great, but it's so fun that I had to have it in my computer picture album. This is the vB clan at the beach the summer the first round of kids turned 1 year old (2004). We always try to do a family picture each summer that we vacation together, and Jonelle (the blonde, bottom center) loves to do a picture where we put the camera on timer and we all stand behind the camera until the time is ticking and then we run to the appointed spot and do something random before the camera takes the shot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This one I love and have it framed in my office.

Now I'm going to tag 6 of you to do the same:

1. Laura Wimberly

2. Andrew Bosworth

3. Beth Earl

4. Angie Ferner

5. Steve Perkins

6. Wendy Huggard

1 comment:

Tesha said...

What a great picture!! Thanks for playing along!