Thursday, September 17, 2009

30 years for Andrew

Today, my brother is celebrating the end of the first 30 years of his life. It's been a life well lived, so far, and I am blessed to have him as a part of my life. I am especially grateful that this past year brought him back to Harrisburg. Now I can see him so often, and I love it.

I had hoped to put together a solid documentary of his last 30 years, but have failed to do so. Instead, here are pictures of him and a few important details of his life. It's a meager time line and the pictures pretty much only cover the bookends of the 30 years, but they'll have to do for now.





best quote (circa 1994): "I have a bedroom the size of a tomato patch."
winter attire as a highschooler: athletic shorts (and a cold glass of milk to refresh him when he came inside from playing basketball in the winter weather.)







He is devoted husband, loving father, good son and brother. All around a great guy. Happy 30th, Andrew!


1 comment:

KK said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! I love old the old pics! so fun!