Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday pictures

I have nothing clever or entertaining to say in this post. I just want to put up a family picture, since the only other picture we have of the 5 of us was taken several hours after Kate was born.



I also want to show off my mom's hard and beautiful work. She made Grace and Kate matching dresses for Easter. Her grandmother used to make her and Aunt Dee matching Easter dresses and so mom is carrying on the tradition with her granddaughters. Aren't they lovely? In case you're wondering...the kids are wearing their Easter finery for Palm Sunday in Harrisburg (with my family) and Easter Sunday in Doylestown (with Jeff's family.)



This picture is Jeff's favorite from today...

2 comments:

KK said...

Wow...how special! The dresses are so pretty!

Laura said...

I'm going to have to start Jeff "the professor" if he keeps wearing that bow tie-- even it he does wear it well. Love the girls' dresses and you look beautiful too.