Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleeping children

As I perused the pictures that are stored on my computer from the past month or so, I seem to have a good deal of shots of sleeping children--and they're not all of Kate. Here's a few of them--because what's more dear than a sleeping child? When they're sleeping it's easy to be sentimental and nostalgic. A sleeping child is not disobedient or stubborn, they're sweet and little and beautiful without any of the negatives that come from their sinful nature. It's good to view our children that way sometimes. It can be refreshing when any weariness from being a parent comes upon us.










5 comments:

Tesha said...

Very sweet!

KK said...

How Precious!

Rick Allen said...

I love the one where they're holding hands ... but what are those scratch marks on Joost??

the lovely years said...

Oh my! So precious!

Unknown said...

Liz,
You will enjoy Hymn # 611 in the Trinity Hymnal as you reflect on these pictures.
Pat McNeill
Olympia, WA