Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ode to Mom



Yes, I know my son looks like he has a Hitler mustache with all the chappedness under his nose, but that's not what this post is about.

I am writing this to bring attention to the wonderful mother that God decided, long before time, to give to me. She has always been my greatest supporter through all the stages of my life--as a helpless infant, a needy toddler, a shy school girl, an emotional teenager, a far away college student, a girl figuring out what it is to be a woman, a newly wed, a mother. I could give countless stories and examples of the way she has come along side me to help, guide and protect. The most recent being all the help she has given since the birth of Kate. She has bent over backwards to help me as I adjust my life responsibilities from caring for two children into three. There are very few who are as caring and selfless as my mother.

I want to thank you, Mom, for all your help and all the love you show the kids and I. You are a blessing to all that are near you.

No comments: