Thursday, April 10, 2008

No, I don't drive a rig...

The kids and I (well, mostly the kids) decided that we should picnic for lunch in the backyard today. With weather as fine as it is, it really was a good idea. Of course, most of the lunch time conversation centered around gnats and a debate concerning their ability to harm, their ability to eat other living things, and their reason for existence. I did not realize, until today, how little I truly know about the gnat. I had little defense against Joost's presuppositions of how gnats (especially in great swarms) may be as dangerous as, say, a poisonous snake or a man-eating piranha.

I also took some pictures of my feminine Gracie looking a little more butch today. The sun was bright and the summer sun hats are packed away or outgrown, so I had to pull out the baseball hat that was gifted to her some time ago. She looks like she may have spent several days driving across the country in a tractor trailer truck or possibly milking a few cows in the backyard.





No comments: