Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg Hunt 1985


To support previous claims of egg hunting traditions, I thought I would include this photo, as well. It's hard to tell who the winner was that year. Laura, for being only 3 years old, seemed to do pretty well.

(For those of you non-relatives who were fortunate enough to be included over the years, I apologize that there are no photos of you to post. Wendy, I really did want to find the picture of you hunting eggs with us in '97. It might inspire you to make it a Huggard family tradition.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the deep committment Liz has to this tradition (at least for the Easter of '97) and I was honored to enjoy my very first egg hunt with Liz's fam!

Also never fear--I managed to find 2 pictures you gave me from Easter '97 with your fam. One is of us counting eggs with one of your cousins and the other is of us dressed up for church posing in front of a blooming forsythia (sp?) bush. My scanner is giving me trouble, but I'll see if Sam can help me out tonight so I can post them for you. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!