Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm getting married in the morning....

Yesterday, Jeff and I were honored to attend a wedding of a girlfriend of mine that I've known most my life. Jaime and I attended the same school and church as we grew up and our mothers are best friends. It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception where I was able to see good friends and family (this is a picture of Daphyn, Jaime, myself and Laura, my cousin.) And I was also able to enjoy dancing with Jeff as he pulled out his "Bill Cosby" moves out on the dance floor! (If you've attended a wedding with Jeff, you'll know what I mean.)
In other wedding related news... my cousin, Laura, has recently become engaged to marry Lowell. I am happy that she has found love and wish them both a life of happiness and service to God. They are planning for a spring wedding.

No comments: