Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stick with field hockey



One of the great things about being back in Harrisburg is that I have the time and the means (ie, available babysitting) to be able to do some of the things I really love. This past spring I was able to take an oil painting class. This fall, I am an assistant field hockey coach for my alma mater's varsity field hockey team (Harrisburg Christian School). It's wonderful to be back on the field (I played for ten years in school and college) and an honor to learn coaching from my old coach, Debbie Bassoff (she's next to me in the picture--yes she looks young. She just came out of college when she started coaching at HCS my senior year.) The girls on the team are great and I'm glad to be able to do this. God shows His kindness to me in so many ways.

No comments: