Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 weeks old

Today, Henry is 30 weeks old.

Each Wednesday, the kids and I go to church for Kids Club. I teach the 3rd through 5th grade class and Joost, Grace and Kate all participate in their own classes. I thought it would be fun to show some of the people Henry sees at church each Wednesday.

My good friend, Pam, and I teach the 3rd through 5th graders and she's one of Henry's biggest fans....


We have some wonderful girls at the church who are willing to give up their Wednesday evenings to watch Henry and the other children of the Kids Club teachers. Courtney and Danielle are the faces he sees most Wednesday nights. They're great with him--they know exactly how to care for him. They even dress him for bed each night so he's as ready as he can be to hit the sack when he gets home.

No comments: