Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random, at best

I know there are some of you that check this blog regularly. And I know that I have been lax in my posting lately. Winter is a wonderful time, but it is not packed with unique things to post about. Here are a few random pictures from over the past few weeks.

Thanks for checking in.


Ever since I bought this hat for Grace, I have loved her in it. She and Kate got matching spring jackets this year. Both yellow. I'll have to try and get them in a picture together wearing them.


Joost will ride his bike, no matter what the weather is like.


Kate looks cute in the green hat, too. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to pull out the camera, she was in tears and just wanted Daddy to hold her.



This is true Grace--always loving the chance to make people laugh.



And finally, dear sweet Kate asleep with her favorite blanket.

2 comments:

Lauren Kooistra said...

i love it, random or not ;-)

KK said...

great pics! Your kids are beautiful!