Friday, December 21, 2007

Joost's 1st Performance



Today was Joost's preschool Christmas program. The 2-4 year old classes did a great job singing for all their families. Each class was dressed as a different part of the Christmas story. Joost and his classmates were wisemen.
Joost had quite the fan club in attendance. I had to save the entire row when I arrived early, and I recieved quite a few not-so-happy looks from all the other families that wanted to sit and watch their own kids. But I held strong and all but one of us had a place to sit for the program. We were so glad that all my family could be there (including Andrew and Rachel--fresh from Arizona) and we were especially pleased that Jeff's mom could make it since she had to drive from Doylestown. She came the night before and we had a good time with her. Joost was so excited to have everyone there to support him and he did a fantastic job singing all the songs.

No comments: