Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gracie and her big-girl bed

Today we picked up Gracie's new bed and set it up in her bedroom. She is sleeping in it tonight and in the next few days we will be putting away the crib into storage. It will be the first time in over four years that we won't have a crib set up in our home. Hopefully, in time, it will be needed again...but time and health will tell. Today, we are excited for Grace and this new step into being a little girl.

(The bedding is yet to be decided on. What's in the picture is an option, but I really wanted paisley with pinks and blues for her quilt. If you know any good stores or sites for bedding that is feminine, classic yet whimsical, let me know!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just in Target today and saw a pretty comforter by Shabby Chic. It was pink paisley/green floral. I think I saw another one with more blue.

I'm lovin' your blog! Miss you. Just said goodbye to the Moreaus tonight. Too many goodbyes this past year... :(